This site created and maintained by Bill Brewer.

Our Church History

In April, 1961, a group met at the home of Pastor Z. B. Duncan.  With much much determination and faith in the Lord, forty charter members united to begin the church. They met in homes, in the open air, and in the old Whitnel School building. In July, 1961, the church united with the Church of God of Abrahamic Faith General Conference.

Church members and friends helped construct the church building. The basement was built and used for a year before the rest of the edifice was completed. Many donations from area businesses and sacrifices from members and friends were made.

Rev. Z. B. Duncan was pastor until his death in 1984. At that time, Rev. James Ritch was chosen pastor.

The fellowship hall was built and dedicated in 1986.  In 1991, we celebrated thirty years as a church. God has richly blessed our congregation. We praise God for His continual blessings.

Bible Truth Radio Programs

(By Pastor Michael Medlock)

North Carolina

WJRI - Lenoir (AM - 1340) - Sundays 9:00 A.M.

WJRI - Lenoir (FM - 100.5) - Sundays 9:00 A.M.

CELEBRATING 50 YEARS COME WORSHIP WITH US

You are visitor

Guest Book Church Services

Sunday

Wednesday

Sunday School............................. 9:30 AM

Choir Practice.............................. 6:30 PM

Morning Worship....................... 10:30 AM

Bible Study.................................. 7:30 PM

Evening Worship.......................... 6:00 PM

Youth Programs........................... 7:30 PM

Living Nativity

“God and Angels Speak”

December 2, 3 & 4 - 2016

6:00 - 8:30 p.m.

UPCOMING EVENTS